Procedure of Faculty Appraisal
- Use the following link to fill the faculty appraisal form: Link
- You can submit and continue later using the link that you will receive in your email.
- After finishing, fill the "Getting Approval" form available through the following link: http://www.iru-gmu.com/getting-approval.html
- The department chair will get an automatic email to either: a) Approve the application. In this case, it will be forwarded to the Dean -or- b) Reassign to the faculty member along with comments to edit the submission.
- In both cases, a short meeting between the department chair and each faculty member is essential to discuss the required changes and/or the next year's improvement plan.
- To implement the changes requested by the department chair, you need to edit the self-evaluation form again (use the edit link you received before upon submission).
- Start filling "Getting Approval Form" from scratch to submit the updated self-evaluation.
- Steps (4, 6 and 7) will happen again with the Dean. The cycle ends with the Dean's approval.
- The QA&IE unit will share all the reports with Vice-Chancellor Academic for final approval.